Friday, October 1, 2010

Posies and Plume

My friend EB (whose portrait was posted a few weeks ago) has a side business called Posies and Plume.  They "make handmade fabric flowers and feathers that are sure to dress up girls AND guys: whether looking for an elegant wedding accessory, an alternative to a party hat or just something unique for everyday wear."  I felt very honored when EB asked if I would take some of the promotion shots for her new fall line.  Here are some of my favorite shots from that day.









I have never shot any kind of advertisement before...so this was definitely a challenge for me.  Hopefully, I did EB's beautiful flowers justice.  If you like Posies and Plume's style, you can check out the blog  www.posiesandplume.blogspot.com/  or the etsy site: http://www.etsy.com/shop/posiesandplume

No comments:

Post a Comment